Friday, August 23, 2013

Tomato, Feta, and Basil Galette


All I have to say is if you haven't tried this recipe, you are truly missing out.  Everything from the light, buttery crust to the sweet basil to the salty feta to the juicy tomatoes at their peak....it's heaven on a plate.  Pair it with your favorite red wine (my preference is Malbec) and dig in for seconds.  My go to quick and easy dinner all summer has been fresh homemade pizza topped with Giada's marina sauce and fresh basil.  But, this evening, when I found myself without any dough (and no, I wasn't about to make my own at eight pm), I looked up this easy recipe and was not disappointed.  This will definitely make a cameo at our next dinner party...







2 comments:

  1. LOVELY post :) Your blog Is so inspiring and Im now following on bloglovin.

    Check out my new post..cute office decor inspiration:)

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis - inredning it's, Swedish for decor :)

    ReplyDelete