Thursday, August 8, 2013

Daily Delights

 The best fries on Long Island...hands down.  They taste even better with a chocolate milkshake.  


Let's see.  My two year old locked himself in the bathroom yesterday afternoon, my babysitter quit, I couldn't locate my debit card all day and I was savagely attacked by mosquitoes at my son's umpteenth baseball game this week.  But, I am going to choose to focus on the positive.  So, as I sip my Sauvignon Blanc (I highly recommend Two Oceans) here's a list of the little things that have brought me joy lately.  Oh, and I just realized it's only Thursday.  Exhaling...

The good 'ole days...

My amazingly talented daughter took this photo down at the beach.

Love this Karen Millen dress I wore to a wedding a few weeks ago.  Why can't I wear this to the park?

Spotted this little cutie on the side of the road.  Surprised he let me take his picture.

I'm a total sucker for Entenmann's donuts.  Perhaps eating them while on the treadmill reduces the guilt?

No comments:

Post a Comment