Monday, September 16, 2013

Chocolate Truffle Cakes


These chocolate truffle cakes are not for the faint-hearted.  They are rich, decadent and oh so satisfying.  There is probably a support group out there somewhere for chocolate addicts like myself and after eating these last night, I'm thinking I may have a serious problem.  Of course, I couldn't stop at just one.  I had to sample them first, then politely eat one with our dinner guests, and then once our friends left, I cut another in half and sank my teeth into one last bite.  And just to be really bad, I paired it with a scoop of mint chocolate chip ice cream.  I'd better dust off the baby jogger this week because I cannot even begin to contemplate the amount of calories I consumed.  If there was a dieter's prison, I would be doing twenty five to life...and I'd do it all over again.  Thanks Martha!







1 comment:

  1. OH my. Can you please come bake this for me?! Looks delicious!!! Thanks for sharing xo

    ReplyDelete