Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Orange Crush


Dress: Target (similar here)/ Sandals: Jack Rogers/ Bag: J.Crew/ Sunglasses: Michael Kors (similar here

I am sure not too many people in the New York metropolitan area are overjoyed at the prospect of a ninety degree day looming over them this week but personally I am loving it.  I am clinging onto these last days of summer for dear life.  I intend to wear open toed shoes, white jeans and my favorite straw bag as long as it's acceptable.  I also plan on running out to Sephora to purchase yet another bottle of my go to self tanner by St. Tropez.  Perhaps I am in denial that the nights are getting cooler, the days are getting shorter and there seems to be an endless supply of bagged apples and pottted mums.  I suppose I compromised somewhat by settling on three quarter sleeves and embracing a hue that implies fall's imminent arrival.  But I am stubbornly looking forward to enjoying some cold margaritas out on my deck this weekend.  Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment