Friday, October 4, 2013

Rocking the Red Carpet


In Dior at the 2013 Toronto Film Festival

I've decided that I want to be French.  And I would like to move to France (at least for a little while).  Paris, to be exact.  Although I wouldn't mind summering on the Cote d'Azur. That would be lovely.  I fancy eating lots of cheese and chocolate (and never gaining a single pound...can't a girl dream?) and drinking wine in the afternoon.  I long to sit at a cafe with my croissant and coffee and smoke cigarettes and people watch. Of course I must learn to wear a scarf the way French women do (so effortlessly and chic) and master the art of greeting someone (I believe in Paris it's right, left, right, left).  I know this all sounds rather cliche.  But who wouldn't glorify the French and their je ne sais quoi especially after spotting the always elegant Marion Cotillard at the Toronto Film Festival?  Per usual, she looked stunning in several looks from Dior (after all, she is their ambassador...not a bad gig, if you ask me).  Here is a look back at Marion's best red carpet moments.  C'est magnifique!

Another Dior at the 2013 Toronto Film Festival

In Dior at the Cannes Film Festival 2013

In Alexander McQueen at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival

In Dior at the AFI screeening of Rust and Bone November 2012

In Dior at the 2010 Golden Globes

In Dior at the 2013 Golden Globes

At the 2013 SAG awards in another Dior masterpiece

In Dior Haute Couture at the Hollywood Film Awards October 2012

In Dior in Paris November 2012

In Dior at the 2014 Dior Resort Fashion Show

In Nina Ricci at the 2008 SAG awards


4 comments:

  1. She always looks stunning **sigh**

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in a new country would be fascinating! You go take on Paris and i'll go take on London, haha! She looks beautiful in every picutre :)

    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paris...love it! SC will have to do
    Www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like her a lot, she has a very soft beauty and is very elegant

    http://strawberryleopard.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete