Thursday, October 10, 2013

Red Hot

Vest: Old Navy (similar here)/ Shirt: Gap/ Jeans: Joe's Jeans/ Boots: Enzo Angiolini (similar here)/ Bag: Kate Spade (similar here)/ Sunglasses: similar here/ Belt: Target

It's amazing how quickly things can change, particularly the weather.  We spent this past weekend with friends on Fire Island where the most we needed was a light jacket to ride the ferry and sit by the water's edge at sunset.  Fast forward five days later and I needed to layer up and swap out my ballet flats for some riding boots to comfortably stroll the boardwalk down at the beach after dinner.  I've never been a big proponent of denim on denim but gradually this look has grown on me, especially when broken up by a leopard belt and a pop of color.  I have an affinity for vests because they're perfect for transitional seasons and they never go out of style.  I scored this red one a few years ago on the sale rack at Old Navy and I love the fact that it pretty much goes with everything.  This is one of those pieces that requires little thought...I just grab it and go.  If only everything could be this easy....








1 comment:

  1. such a cute outfit ! those boots are so cute, I love them, and they go well together with the whole look. very polished!
    xo

    Kat / fourteen5.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete