Monday, May 20, 2013

Daily Delights

This past week was jam-packed with appointments, baseball games, swimming lessons and birthday parties.  So, these small but meaningful treats put a smile on my face and a spring in my step.  Here is a list of seven things that brought me joy each day this week.  What's on your list?


My recent favorite mid-afternoon snack, pineapple smoothies.


A Mother's Day gift from my son Matthew.

These Ivanka Trump flats were a find on the clearance rack in Marshall's.  Here is a similar pair.


My azalea bushes which are in full bloom.  


I swapped out my usual scent for this lighter fragrance.  It's perfect for spring.


These homemade fries are so easy to make.  Just toss with olive oil and season with dried parsley and sea salt.  Yum!


This driftwood votive holder was from a gift shop in Savannah.  It has me craving  this driftwood wine rack.  



No comments:

Post a Comment